Wednesday, 24 April 2013

Thank You Blooms

Hi there it's Shelly here with my card for this week's flower theme.

I knew I just had to use the gorgeous Sweet Roses stamps by My Favourite Things, along with their matching Roses and Leaves die.  I die cut the flower shapes first before stamping the solid flowers onto them in turquoise and coral ink.  I then stamped the flower outlines on top with brown ink to give some definition.  I did the same with the leaves, die cut the shapes first and then stamped the leaves onto them.  I have to admit to having a few attempts at positioning the stamps right on the dies but I got there in the end !

The stamp set comes with six sentiments and I've chosen the thank you sentiment for my card which I have stamped onto the Layered Label die by Die-namics.


The papers are from the Blank Canvas 6 x 6 pad by First Edition and I've matted everything onto brown cardstock to match my flowers.

I've finished off with some brown grosgrain ribbon and some Chocolate Heaven Pearls by the Hobby House.

That's all from me for now, have a fantastic day

Shelly x

1 comment:

  1. This is very pretty. I love the colors! Pretty with the chocolate brown, too. --Gail

    ReplyDelete

We appreciate your comments & feedback :)