Sunday, 7 April 2013

Spots and Stripes week at My Mum's Craft Shop

 Hello Everyone! Jane here today and I am kicking off a 'Spots and Stripes' theme week today on the My Mum's Craft Shop blog. We have finally started to see a little bit of Sun so I thought I would make a nice cheery card using some of the gorgeous new Echo Park papers from the Sweet Girl pad.


I used a spotty paper from the pad to layer some of the gorgeous flower paper onto and sewed around the edges. I used some stripey which I wrapped with a lovely springy yellow ribbon.


The stamp I have used is from My Favourite things and is called 'Party time' she is available here from My Mum's Craft shop. I coloured her in with my Promarkers and cut her out leaving a small border before adding her to the card with foam pads. I finished with a sentiment, some flowers from my stash and stick on pearls. I hope you have a lovely Weekend!
Jane
x

No comments:

Post a Comment

We appreciate your comments & feedback :)