Saturday, 6 April 2013

Simple JOFY


Hello Again :)

I enjoyed playing with the Paper Artsy JOFY Collection Stamps last week, so I though I'd have another pop! I've used Collection 11 and Mini 13. I wanted to do something along the lines of the Spot Lighting Technique, and this is my twist on it. I kept the backbround pretty clean too, and this text paper from the Bazzill Basics Licorice Pad was just perfect for that. Simples!

Before I head off, April Release Die-Namics are on their way and should arrive next week... Whooppee! And check out the New Arrivals in April Section of The Store. It's full of Inkylicious Stamps, Flowers, Charms, Ribbons, Pins, Flat Back Gems and Toppers. But be quick, all these goodies literally fly out the door faster than Kitty can load them into the Shop! Have a great weekend...

Stampin FluffnStuff

No comments:

Post a Comment

We appreciate your comments & feedback :)