Thursday, 25 April 2013

Pippa loves to plant!

Well at long last we appear to be having some lovely sunny weather so in celebration of that I have a summery card to show you today for our Floral week...


I'm using this gorgeous Stamping Bella Uptown Girl Pippa Loves to Plant. This currently isn't in stock but as you know the Uptownies will be winging their way to MMCS very soon so you pre-order with Kitty now to make sure you get your fav Uptownies!! 

I coloured Pippa with copics and paper pieced her apron, shorts and headscarf. Lyra pencil was used for the grass. These gorgeous papers are MME Notable- gorgeous for those lovely summery cards. The flowers have been made with a variety of Doohickey dies but I'm currently saving for some of the gorgeous flowery Dienamics Kitty stocks.


How cute and summery does she look?


2 comments:

  1. OH wow, I'm the first one to comment on this fantastic card? First of all, it's an adorable image. I'm going to have to get her...I'm a gardener and WISH I could look like this. Your coloring is outrageously gorgeous. Love the paper piecing, too. Gorgeous card, wonderful colors, great layout. I think this is my fav card I've seen all week. --Gail

    ReplyDelete
  2. She does look summery in these colors! Love this stamped image - cute card! :)

    ReplyDelete

We appreciate your comments & feedback :)