Saturday, 27 April 2013

Just Bee-Cause



Morning All :)

Have you been enjoying all the scrummy new stock arriving in Store this week? My Minds Eye, Crafty Individual Stamps, Artistic Stamper, Graphic 45 Paper Pads,  Cabochons... And, the hugely popular Prima Dolls are back in stock. You can get your mitts on all of this and more in the New Arrivals in April Section of the Store. Be quick though, this stuff is FLYING!

So, I'm bringing Lots of Flowers Week to a close with something old... My Minds Eye Miss Caroline Howdy Doody Papers, and Die-Namics Trio of Flowers. And something new... Doodle Garden Sweet as Can Bee... Sooooooooooo cute!

And with that, I'm going to leave you to your weekend. Have a great one...

Stampin FluffnStuff

1 comment:

  1. I think your card is so cute and "bee-utiful." Looking forward to your upcoming creations as your newest follower. I invite you to visit my blog too if you wish. Aloha.

    ReplyDelete

We appreciate your comments & feedback :)