Monday, 1 April 2013

Hi Hunny Bunny!

Hi, MMCS lovers! Hope you're enjoying your bank holiday weekend! Today's card is one for our new Challenge which this month is Easter or Easter colours. A nice and easy theme so we hope to see lots of fabbie entries this month! To see the rest of the DT's work and/or enter the challenge, have a look at the previous post.


I've used this adorable MFT stamp called Doodle Garden Hunny Bunny. What I love about this stamp is that, yes, it is an obvious Easter stamp but because of the cute sentiments that come with it, you can use if for other occasions too. Anyhoo, I've coloured her with copics and paper pieced her hairband, leggings and top. These pretty papers are new from Prima called Hello Pastel. I've used Let's Chat, Rolled DaisyRounded Banner Stax and Medium Scallop Border Dienamics. Must also say that I've used an old MFT Challenge sketch.


How cute are those bunny ears?

No comments:

Post a Comment

We appreciate your comments & feedback :)