Wednesday, 3 April 2013

Happy Days!

Hi everyone, it's Shelly here, hope you all had a fabulous Easter and got lots of chocolate goodies!

It's a free theme week this week so I thought I would make a boy's card for a change. 

I love The Cat's Pajamas stamps and as this is the only one I own (up to now lol !) I thought I would ink him up for this card.  This stamp is called Take Off  and he was just fab to colour with my Copics.  I've attemped to make a bit of a sky background using B000 and it is quite effective if you don't look too close lol !



The papers are Boy Crazy by My Minds Eye andI've distressed all the edges and faux stitched each panel before matting everything onto red cardstock.

I've added some embellishment with the Memory Box Puffy Clouds die which I've ran through the Big Shot in a polka dot embossing folder just to lift them a bit and I've also used the Crafts Too Frames 8 dies for my bracket and scallopy bit at the bottom.

I'm never comfortable doing male cards but I'm really pleased with how this one turned out.

Enjoy your day everyone.

Shelly x

No comments:

Post a Comment

We appreciate your comments & feedback :)