Wednesday, 10 April 2013

Happy Birthday Dad

Morning everyone, it's Shelly here with my card for this week's Dots and Stripes theme.  I have to say this is one of my favourite themes yet, I LOVE dots and most cards I make have dots on somewhere !

I decided to go for another masculine card this week and made a birthday card for Dad using the Teddies Printed Panels by Wild Rose Studio.  As well as getting 8 ready coloured panels in the pack you also get 4 black and white panels too and I decided to use one of these and colour it with my Copics so I could match it exactly to my papers.  I've also done another sky background using B0000 and basically dotting the pen around creating a cloud effect.


The papers are from the brand new Dots and Stripes Bundle of Joy Boy 6 x 6 paper pad by Echo Park.  I've distressed the edges of my panels and matted them onto brown cardstock.

I've used some navy baker's twine and a big blue button to finish and the sentiment is from the Paper Smooches Sentiment Sampler set, I just love the fun type styles in this set.

Hope you all have a great day.

Shelly x

No comments:

Post a Comment

We appreciate your comments & feedback :)