Monday, 22 April 2013

Geisha Girls



Morning all :)

It's all about flowers here this week at My Mum's Craft Shop, (did you see our new bricks and mortar store is open now?! Whoot!) so I thought I'd show you some of the totally delish papers from one of the latest First Edition Paper Pads... New Bloom. These pads are such good value, you get a whopping 64 sheets per pad, some double sided, so you get even more flavours packed in, some glittered and some foiled. 

The colours in New Bloom made me think of kimonos, for some reason, so out came two of my La-La Land Craft Stamps, one old, one new, and I think they go together really well, espesh with the papers. What do you think?

Stampin FluffnStuff

1 comment:

  1. Purple is my fav color. This caught by eye at first for the color. Then I looked at it and am in awe of their beautiful black hair. Outrageously gorgeous coloring. Love the paper piecing, too. Pretty card! --Gail

    ReplyDelete

We appreciate your comments & feedback :)