Friday, 5 April 2013

Die-ing to see some flowers!



Morning All :)

With Mother Nature not being so forthcoming with Spring, I thought I'd make some flowers of my own! Plus, I was die-ing to play with my new Die-Namics Flower Box Die from the March Release. Of course, it's not long until the April Release now, watch out for peeks, they'll be coming soon. Don't forget if you want to use the Flower Box Die, or the Woven Basket Die, you'll need the Trapezoid Treat Box Die to hep make the boxes too.

What else have I used? Well, I hit the Die-Namics hard! You've got some Die-Namics Winter Roses, Royal Leaves and Rustic Hearts. Easy Peasy. The papers are My Minds Eye Collectable Notable. And for my fellow MME fans, I have it on good authority, the latest releases will be in Store by the end of April. Whoot!

And one more little snippet of Enabler Gossip... check out the New Arrivals in April Section of The Store. It's freshly stacked with Flowers, Charms, Ribbons, Pins, Flat Back Gems and Toppers. But be quick, all these goodies literally fly out the door faster than Kitty can load them into the Shop!

Stampin FluffnStuff

No comments:

Post a Comment

We appreciate your comments & feedback :)