Wednesday, 27 March 2013

You Are Amazing

Hey everyone it's Shelly here with my card for this week.  Our theme this week is Echo Park which is fab because I just love their papers.

I inked this little beauty up as soon as I got her which is very unusual for me....this is Read All About It by Pure Innocence, it's a gorgeous little set that comes with five sentiments.



My Echo Park papers are from the Everyday Eclectic 6 x 6 pad and I've matted all my panels onto some raspberry coloured cardstock.  I've also paper pieced her chair and footstool using some of the paper so it ties in with the overall theme.  The rest of the image has been coloured with Copics

I've finished off with some dotty satin ribbon and a gorgeous resin flower, not the usual amount of embellishment from me but it lets the image do the talking!

Hope you all have a lovely day, please do pop by tomorrow for some more gorgeous DT inspiration.

Shelly xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

We appreciate your comments & feedback :)