Saturday, 9 March 2013

The bee's knees



Morning All :)

I thought I'd share a little bit of Wild Rose Studio cuteness today. And what's not to love about two little bees and a rather yummy cupcake?! This is one of the new images from WRS and it's called Bees with Cupcake!

I have a bit of a soft spot for My Minds Eye, and I'm loving all of the Collectables Range, these papers are Unfogettable.

No dies today, I'm stalking the postie. New Release Die-Namics are due in the early part of next week, but I'm still watching the postie. Just so he knows!!

Have a great weekend...


Stampin FluffnStuff

3 comments:

  1. I'll come and help you lol! Gorgeous wee card, the image just too cute. Carolxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwww this card is sooo cute!! The colouring is super fab :)
    Also I was just wondering if the winner from challenge #2 had been announced?
    Thanks,
    Fiona L x

    ReplyDelete

We appreciate your comments & feedback :)