Wednesday, 13 March 2013

Sending Love and Hugs

Hi everyone, it's Shelly here, popping by to show you my creation for our MFT (My Favourite Things) week

I'm absolutely loving the new Doodle Garden stamps so I decided to use the Sweet Friend cutie for my card.  I've coloured her skin, hair and tights/shoes with my Copics and paper pieced her dress and hair band.

The papers are from Doodlebug and I just love the bright spring colours which are really cheerful, especially with all this snow around !



As always I've gone mad with the matting and layering and matted everything onto hot pink cardstock. 

This is also my first real attempt at bow tying and I think I may need a little practice lol !

My little flower embellishment at the side is the smallest flower from the Die-namics Layered Rose die set.  This looks absolutely gorgeous when it's all layered up but it was just a bit too much for this card so I stuck with the mini one.

The sentiment is also from the set and is great because it could be used for so many different occasions.

Thanks for stopping by everyone, do pop back tomorrow to see what else is in store.

Hugs
Shelly x

1 comment:

  1. that hot pink just sings Shelly, love it!!! lainey x

    ReplyDelete

We appreciate your comments & feedback :)