Wednesday, 6 March 2013

Pretty in Pink

Hi everyone it's Shelly here with my first weekly post as Guest Designer for March.  I'm really excited to be part of the team this month and look forward to sharing my creations with you.

For my card this week I have used the gorgeous new Wild Rose Studio printed panels which are great if you don't always have time to colour an image.  They are also available as stamps too so you could colour them to suit.



I love using pink so kept that as the main theme of my card, along with a hint of turquoise just to break the pink monotony! 

I've used Tilda papers on my card and I have faux stitched around my panels to make them pop a bit before matting everything onto pink cardstock.  I love lots of layering on my cards as you will see over the next couple of weeks lol.

I've used a hot pink doily and satin ribbon to tie in with the pink theme and I have then used the fabulously gorgeous (in fact this die is so fabulous I don't know how I've lived without it for so long!) Die-Namics Button Border die to make some button embellishments which I have tied in the centres with baker's twine.  What I love about this die is that you get the button border but it also gives you individual buttons that you can use as embellishments.

I am going to create a similar card for my mum for Mother' Day as I just know she will love this.

Have a great day everyone.

Shelly xx

2 comments:

  1. What a Beautiful card
    Gemma xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty card and loving those faux buttons...
    hugs and xxx
    Gemma

    ReplyDelete

We appreciate your comments & feedback :)