Sunday, 3 March 2013

New Wild Rose Studio Stamps - Teddy with Present

Hello Everyone! Jane here today and I have a card to share with you which I made using one of the gorgeous new Wild Rose Studio stamps which have recently arrived at My Mum's Craft shop. I have used 'Teddy with Present' on my card and coloured him in using my Promarkers before I die cut hin into a circle. 


I used Prima papers from the 'Sunny Days' pad and stamped the Melissa Frances sentiment straight onto one of the papers. I added stitching around all the edges and some gorgeous flowers from my stash. I finished with a wooden button and some stick on gems and pearls.


Here is a close up of my image. I used a mixture of reds and pinks to colour the flowers to tone in with the papers. I do love this little bear, he is so cute! I hope you have a lovely Sunday!
Jane
x

No comments:

Post a Comment

We appreciate your comments & feedback :)