Wednesday, 20 March 2013

Just For You

Hi everyone it's Shelly here with my design for this week.

I love CC Designs stamps and this lovely lady is called Sugarplums Sassy Emma - isn't she gorgeous!  I've coloured her with Copics and mounted her onto my card with foam pads to make her stand out a bit more.



Have you seen all the gorgeous pads My Minds Eye have brought out lately?  I've used one of the newest 6 x 6 pads which is called My Girl and there isn't a paper in this pad not to love....in fact I used a bit of almost every one of them while trying to work out the design for my card lol !  so my lovely 6 x 6 pad is now a heap of scraps.  I've matted everything onto red cardstock to make it stand out and added faux stitching around the edges with red gel pen and white faux stitching on the red parts of the card.

The flower is Die-namics Pretty Posies which I have layered up using foam pads to give extra dimension.

I used a sketch as a guide for my layout but my card kind of evolved and doesn't resemble the sketch now in anyway but that's what I love about crafting, the way an idea evolves as you are working and ends up looking nothing like you imagined it would.

Thanks for stopping by today, hope you all have a fab Wednesday.

Shelly xx

1 comment:

We appreciate your comments & feedback :)