Tuesday, 19 March 2013

Fluttering By

Today i have a card that i made using one of the fabby new Doodle Garden Stamps from My Favorite Things. These are fast becoming one of my fav charactor stamps at the moment infact i think i have most of them already lol!!
This is Fluttering By isn't she just sooo cute!  I coloured her with Copics and paper pierced her dress. The papers are My Mind's Eye - Notable. I love the bright citrus colours in this pad they are lovely. I simply added some pearls and a couple of lil wooden hearts which i covered with glitter.

Shell with be back with more ideas tomorrow :)
Kitty xx

1 comment:

  1. Fabulous card and super image.
    Just wondering if you've picked the winner of last months challenge yet as I can't seem to find it anywhere xx

    ReplyDelete

We appreciate your comments & feedback :)