Saturday, 30 March 2013

Echo Park meets JOFY



Morning all :)

Faye here, bringing Echo Park week to a close. I thought I'd dig out one of my older pads, Sweet Day, I love the soft colours in this one. In fact, I love so many of the papers in this pad, I decided to try and use as many of them as I could in one card. Paper piecing was called for and therefore the new stamps from the JOFY at Paper Artsy Collection. I've used Collection 11 and Mini 13.  With a little paper duffing, this made for a lovely quick card... Job done!

Before I head off, Hot Cross Bunny's are calling me, I'd just like to wish you a Happy and Healthy Easter from everyone at My Mum's Craft Shop.

Stampin FluffnStuff

2 comments:

  1. Adorable images - making for a really sweet card too

    Happy Easter

    Kathyk

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow...so gorgeous Faye!!

    Fi
    x

    ReplyDelete

We appreciate your comments & feedback :)