Saturday, 23 March 2013

Doodle Garden Party Time



Morning all :)

Can you believe it will be Easter next weekend? We had snow again this week and it's nearly April. I thought I'd make something with Spring colours to remind the weather what it's supposed to be doing!

The True Friends Paper Pad from Carta Bella is just perfect for Spring projects. I'd tell you I love this pad, but I seem to say that about most of my stash these days.

I've used one of the new My Favourite Things Doodle Garden Stamps. This one is called Party Time. Cute, huh? I can't wait to see what else this fab character gets upto in the next few months! ;)

Well, that's all from me today. Don't forget to stop by tomorrow, when Jane tells you what our next Themed Week is....

Stampin FluffnStuff

No comments:

Post a Comment

We appreciate your comments & feedback :)