Thursday, 7 March 2013

Die-Namics are coming...



Morning Peeps :)

So, who's been stalking the MTF Blog this week? I've been there each morning, before I've even get out of bed and already have a significant hit list.

With that in mind, I thought I'd make something with some of the more recent releases, just in case you want Kitty to add any to the order which'll be winging it's pretty way to MTF tomorrow lunchtime!

What did I use? Let me remind you... MTF Doodle Garden Springtime Wishes, Die- Namics Heart Stax and the papers are My Minds Eye Collectable Memorable.

Right, that's all from me today, I'm off to con (vince) Hubby to buy me something from MTF for my birthday. Wish me luck...

Stampin FluffnStuff

1 comment:

  1. Its gorgeous Faye and such a pretty image too...
    hugs and xxx
    Gemma

    ReplyDelete

We appreciate your comments & feedback :)