Sunday, 24 March 2013

A Special Birthday for Echo Park Week

Hello Everyone! Jane here today and we have another great theme week for you this week. We will be showcasing Echo Park papers! Unfortunately the papers I have used on my card are no longer available in the shop but we still have lots of yummy pads in stock. You can find them all here.


I layered my patterned papers on to a red paper from the pad and then added stitching around the edges. The lovely stamp I have used and sentiment are from Wild Rose Studio and is called 'Bunny with cake' . I coloured the image with Promarkers and added some glitter to the icing. I added some gorgeous gingham ribbon and lots of lovely flowers and finished with a wooden button and butterfly.
Have a lovely Sunday.
Jane
x

No comments:

Post a Comment

We appreciate your comments & feedback :)