Monday, 4 February 2013

You and me forever!

Hi everyone! Hope you had a fab weekend! Love is in the air here at My Mum's Craft Shop! Our monthly challenge is running the theme of Valentine/Love so if you'd like to enter and win a fabbie prize, check out the post here!

Here is the card I made for the challenge...
I have used Some Odd Girl's Romantic Gwen. I've coloured her with copics and paper pieced her cute dress. These papers are MME Ruby. I have used the Rounded Banner StaxFishtail Flags Stax and Simply Scallops border Dienamics for various layering shapes. The circle, scalloped circle and hearts are all nesties. Both sentiments come with the SOG stamp set. Finished off with a swarovski crystal.

1 comment:

  1. Oh this is gorgeous and loving the detail...
    hugs and xxx
    Gemma

    ReplyDelete

We appreciate your comments & feedback :)