Sunday, 10 February 2013

Valentine's/Love theme week at My Mum's Craft shop

Hello Everyone! Jane here today and we are starting another themed week today at My Mum's Craft Shop. Our theme this week is 'Valentine's/Love'. There are lots of gorgeous love themed goodies in the shop at the moment so it was hard for me to pick which ones to use! I eventually settled on an adorable Pure Innocence stamp called 'Bear Hugs' and some Carta Bella papers from the 'Devoted' pad.


I stamped the sentiment from the set on a banner I cut using a Dienamics die and then added a heart cut from spotty paper using one of the dies from the Rustic Hearts set and topped it with a spotty button tied with twine.


Here is a close up of my coloured in image. I coloured her in with Promarkers and then paper pieced her dress using some of the hearts paper. I then cut her out leaving a small border before adding her to the card with foam pads. I finished with a little paper flower and a stick on pearl. Make sure you come back tomorrow for more inspiration from the DT! Have a lovely Sunday!
Jane
x

No comments:

Post a Comment

We appreciate your comments & feedback :)