Wednesday, 6 February 2013

Some birthday wishes...




Morning peeps...
It's the middle of the week and my first posting and it's a scheduled one...so you have already been inspired by some of my teamies this week and there's still more to come.
So I wanted to make a good impression for my first post and I have gone and used a stamp which is out of stock in the shop at the moment however there's a few other Stamping Bellas and all the new ones will be here when they are launched so watch this space!!

Again I think these stamps are so versatile and easy to colour but after seeing Faye's fabby paper piecing...I decided to try the same although I did have to colour her skinny little legs!!

Now the dies I have used are die-namics...mini hybrid rolled rose and fancy flourish...they are a great combination and I just love them....have you seen the new die-mics which arrived in the shop this week?? 
Pop over the the shop and check out the latest arrivals..fab or what!


Fi
x

1 comment:

  1. Brilliant Fi, I love the colour scheme and the paper piecing looks fab. x

    ReplyDelete

We appreciate your comments & feedback :)