Sunday, 17 February 2013

Read all about it!


Good Morning Everyone! Jane here today!  I hope you are well and having a good Weekend so far. Mine is busy but great fun! We went to see Paloma Faith last night, she was totally amazing! Today I am going to the Craft trade show at the NEC for a mooch about and will be taking part in a couple of workshops and meeting up with some of my lovely craft Friends. I have been playing with some of my new goodies this week and for my card today I used lots of papers from one of the brand new My Mind's Eye pads, the one I used is called 'Remarkable' and is available here. 


I coloured and paper pieced my Pure Innocence 'Read all about it' image and added her to my card with foam pads after I cut her out leaving a small border. I used lots of goodies from the Ribbon Girl to embellish my card.


Here is a little close up of my image. I would love a gingham chair like this one but I don't think it would last long with our dog! 
Have a great Sunday!
Jane
x

No comments:

Post a Comment

We appreciate your comments & feedback :)