Friday, 22 February 2013

Prima Dolls



Morning All :)

I have got a MAJOR crush on Prima Marketing right now. In particular the Mixed Media Doll Stamps. And the latest Paper Pads. All of which have been flying out of Store faster than Kitty can get them into the country. And, I know what's coming later in the year. All I can say is... Swoooooooooooooooooon!

Now, you know me, I'm not one to get people into trouble, so I'll include a list of the goodies I've used downstairs and I'll say this, if they're in stock, grab 'em while you can. If they're not, hit that Notify button. They'll be back soon, but they won't be around for long...

 

Goodies: 

Stampin FluffnStuff

4 comments:

  1. Wow, I love these stamps, I like the use of all the embellishments. Such a great look. Hazel x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these tags, they are gorgeous. I received two of the stamps from you and can't wait for the email saying they are back in stock! x

    ReplyDelete

We appreciate your comments & feedback :)