Sunday, 24 February 2013

My Mind's Eye week at My Mum's Craft shop

Good Morning Everyone! Jane here today and we are starting another themed week at My Mum's Craft shop today. Our theme this week is a great one for me as it is 'My Mind's Eye Papers' and My Mind's Eye are my abosolute favourite paper manufacturer! I have used the last few pages I had left from the My Mind's Eye 'The sweetest thing - Lavender' on my card today and added stitching around the edges. The papers from this pad are so versatile, I may have to treat myself to a new pad now mine is all gone.



The image which I coloured in with my Promarkers is a My favourite things 'A la mode' stamp. She is currently out of stock but you can find lots of great alternative images here.  The sentiment on my card is from a Paper Smooches set.


I added some pretty pink ribbon and lots of flowers to finish for a perfect girly card. Make sure you come back tomorrow for lots of My Mind's Eye inspiration make sure you take advantage of the



FREE UK POSTAGE ALL WEEKEND
 No codes needed, minimum order £5
Offer ends Monday 25th Feb 6pm

Have a lovely Sunday!
Jane
x

2 comments:

  1. Lovely card I like the pretty pink flowers. Hazel x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh this is gorgeous so love it...
    hugs and xxx
    Gemma

    ReplyDelete

We appreciate your comments & feedback :)