Thursday, 28 February 2013

I spy with my little eye...



Morning all :)

... Something beginning with My Minds Eye! Winter Wonderland to be precise. But have you seen all the new MME pads in stock? Swooooon!

I've also used some of my other current favourites, but with all the new stuff coming, this will change, like, yesterday! The image is from The Hobby House Wee Stamps Toppers. The snowflake is Die-Namics Snowflake Doily,  and the sentiment is from Paper Smooches Swanky Snowdudes. Job done.

Talking of swooning, I'm off to have a looksie in Store. The JOFY Collection from Paper Artsy are now in stock, but flying out, and I need to decide which ones I can live without. Ahem!

Don't forget to stop by tomorrow for our new Challenge. See you there...

Stampin FluffnStuff

No comments:

Post a Comment

We appreciate your comments & feedback :)