Saturday, 2 February 2013

Friendly Flowers



Morning All :) 

I thought I'd wrap up Paper Smooches Week in Store with some Friendly Flowers. And, to be a bit of a minx, these babies are in stock! They're perfect if you fancy a little colouring session, or, like me, you decide to paper piece them with My Minds Eye Sweetest Thing Bluebell Papers! ;) Job done.

Now, seeing as I'm feeling a little mischievous this morning, I'm gonna tell you the new release Die-Namics are on their way, so if you've pre-ordered, get ready to stalk your postie, and if you haven't, keep an eye out, they should be here early to mid-week, and it's all about Easter.

But no, I don't feel better. I have more mischief... Have you seen the new Pre-Orders/ Coming Soon Section of the Store? Get ready to swoon Peeps. We're talking Prima Marketing, Glitz Design and My Minds Eye. Some of these papers are in pretty packages with My Mum's Craft Shop's name on already and most of them are selling out before they even get here. Go, go, Go!

Ahhhhhh, my work here is done. Have a great weekend :)

Stampin FluffnStuff

1 comment:

We appreciate your comments & feedback :)