Saturday, 9 February 2013

Dinosaur!



Morning All :) 

This little fella is one of the new Doodle Garden Range from last month's release at My Favourite Things. He's called Doodle Garden - I'm Raptor Around Your Finger. I wanted to use him on a boy card, but with a bit of a love twist, what with Valentines Day being round the corner and all.

First he needed some boyish papers, so I went for Echo Park Scoot. Have you seen the new papers from My Minds Eye? There are six pads in all, but there's a really cute boy pad, Boy Crazy and a girl version, My Girl. Soooooo cute.

Of course a card featuring a MTF stamp wouldn't be complete without lashings of Die-Namics and I don't like to let you down, so I used Die-Namics Small Scallop Border, Fishtail Flag Stax and Heart Stax. Sorted!

Have a great weekend...

Stampin FluffnStuff

No comments:

Post a Comment

We appreciate your comments & feedback :)