Saturday, 16 February 2013

An English country garden!



Morning All.

With my ongoing time deficit this week, and the lure of the new The Hobby House Toppers, strong, I made another card with a Wild Rose Studio Printed Panel. I only have one more and then I'll need to restock...

I've used Glitz Design Papers and an old Magnolia fence die. Kitty carries the CC Designs Fence Border if you want/ need something similiar!

Don't forget to stop by our Open Day today, if you're local to us. We're at: 

Function Room, 
Burraton Spa,
 Poundbury, 
 Dorset.
DT1 3GR.

We'll be there from 10am - 4pm, running free demonstrations, we'll have all our current stock and they'll be loads of inspiration. 

 Hope to see you there...

Stampin FluffnStuff

No comments:

Post a Comment

We appreciate your comments & feedback :)