Tuesday, 29 January 2013

Purrfect Day

I hope you are all enjoying the Paper Smooches themed week this week. I loved the girls creations so far and there are more fabulous ones to come, so watch this space! We have quite a few different Paper Smooches Stamp Sets in stock at the moment so it was pretty hard to choose which one to use..but i thought i would go for Nine Lives...
Paper Smooches Stamps are perfect for clean and simple cards as the designs are so cute they often don't need to much else. I kept the layout of this card pretty simple as i just the image and wanted it to stand out. The stamps are Nine Lives and the papers are Echo Park Love Story. I created the bow with Dienamics Dainty Bows (back in stock soon).

Thank you for stopping by today :)
Kitty

2 comments:

  1. Great card, love how you've created the bow, fab chosen colours! Ruby x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww what a cutie! I love these new PS stamps!

    ReplyDelete

We appreciate your comments & feedback :)