Monday, 28 January 2013

Perpetual Bliss!

Hi! Hope you all had a great weekend full of plenty of crafting! 
Today is Day 2 of Paper Smooches Week.

Here is my offering using Perpetual Bliss...




This is such a versatile stamp set as it covers both male and female birthdays, quirky romantic cards and  friendship cards. I've decided to make a male birthday card using the Jukebox, musical notes, 10 cent pieces and one of the sentiments- all from the stamp set. I coloured the Jukebox with copics. The paper is MME Miss Caroline Fine and Dandy as I thought they had a retro feel to them. The sentiment was cut out using my trusty Fishtail Flags Stax Dienamics. Finished off with some ribbon from stash and nailheads.

Come back tomorrow for more Paper Smooches fun!

2 comments:

  1. Wonderful card, fab design, lovely stamp! Ruby x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool card, I'm lovin the retro theme!

    ReplyDelete

We appreciate your comments & feedback :)