Sunday, 13 January 2013

My Mum's Craft Shop Theme Week - Lots of layers

Hello Everyone! Jane here today and I am starting off another themed week on the My Mum's Craft Shop blog. Our theme this week is 'Lots of layers' and I have plenty on my card today! I have used My  Mind's Eye papers from the 'Lucky in Love' pad and matted and layered them onto aqua Bazzill card adding stitching around the edges. 



I coloured the adorable Princess Tia stamp from Some Odd Girl with my Promarkers and then cut her out leaving a small border before adding her to my card with foam pads. I added a lovely girly pink bow and lots of flowers.


Here is a close up of my coloured in image. I used glitter embossing powder to emboss her crown and also used this on the little Chipboard crown I added to the card. I finished with a lovely spotty button and some stick on gems. Make sure you check back on the blog next week for lots of inspiration from the DT. Have a lovely Sunday!
Jane
x

1 comment:

  1. Such a pretty card with lovely colours and detail.

    Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete

We appreciate your comments & feedback :)