Friday, 18 January 2013

Lollipop Lady!



Morning all :)

I hope you are snowed in, wherever you are today. Not because of the inconvenience, of course. But there's something rather nice about being holed up in your craft room, warm and snuggly, and watching the white stuff coming down outside.

So, continuing with our Lots of Layers theme this week, I thought I'd share my creation. This theme has been worrying me for weeks, but I have to say I rather enjoyed it when it came to it. What did I use? Great question, let me tell you... The image is a Stamping Bella Uptown Girls; Claudia has a Candy. The papers are My Minds Eye The Sweetest Thing Lavender, which has been my go to pad lately for anything pretty and girly. And my latest Die love? (I know, I'm soooooo fickle.) Die-Namics Heart Stax. At the risk of pulling a pun... I luuuuuuuuuurve them!

And that's all from me today, Peeps... Stay warm and stay safe.

Stampin FluffnStuff

1 comment:

  1. Super card. Gorgous colours and image and I love the way you layered up the hearts xx

    ReplyDelete

We appreciate your comments & feedback :)