Sunday, 6 January 2013

I Believe in Angels....

Hello Everyone! Jane here today with a little card I have made with some of my gorgeous goodies from My Mum's Craft Shop. I have made a card using the adorable Pure Innocence Angel stamp which is available here. I paper pieced and coloured the image with my Promarkers and then added some glitter to her wings and halo.



The papers I have used are from the My Mind's Eye 'The Sweetest Thing Lavender' pad. I added some flowers from my stash and a scalloped velvet ribbon and stamped the sentiment onto a Dienamics fishtail banner.

Here is a close up of the coloured in image. I added some shading to the paper piecing with my Promarkers and then die cut the image with a circle die and then added distress inks before removing the die. I finished with a little wooden button that I also coloured with the distress ink and tied it with some twine. I hope you have a lovely Sunday.
Jane
x

4 comments:

  1. beautiful card with lovely products! love the paperpiecing.
    xxx Margreet

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card with lovely detail.
    Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awe so sweet and cute, beautiful design and fabulous coloring. Gorgeous card! Thanks for visiting and leaving the sweet luv. Happy New Years
    Hugs
    Berni

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy New year Kitty! Brilliant card, fab design and meaningful sentiment. Ruby x

    ReplyDelete

We appreciate your comments & feedback :)