Tuesday, 22 January 2013

Homespun Hearts

 Hellooo, hope you are all keeping warm if you still have snow :)
I am soo into the whole valentines thing as you may have noticed, my excuse is it involves a lot of pink and what's not to like.. i loves pink :)
Here is my creation today using some new MFT Stamps & Dies... 
  
 I apologize for the photo's it is still increasingly hard to take photo's, need a daylight bulb!
Well i have been itching to play with the new releases from My Favorite Things and finally i have! The stamps i used are Homespun Hearts, i also used the matching dienamics Rustic Hearts. The sentiment came with the stamp set and i used my Sentiment Strips to stamp onto :) 

Thanks for popping by today :)
Kitty xx

1 comment:

  1. gorgeous card...love the layout and those little hearts are delightful.

    Fi
    x

    ReplyDelete

We appreciate your comments & feedback :)