Friday, 4 January 2013

Celebrate good times...



Happy New Year everyone :) 

Have you been enjoying Celebration week here at My Mum's Craft Shop? Don't forget we've started running Challenges now too, our first is Anything Goes, you can find all the details here.

This is the first card I made this year and I've used on of my favourite A La Mode Stamps from My Favourite Things. The papers are My Minds Eye Lost and Found 3 Oliver. I really like the colours. You can use them for girls or boys! The sentiment is from Paper Smooches Sentiment Sampler. I use this sentiment set soooooooooooo much. And I couldn't make something without using my Die-Namics Fishtail Flag Stax, could I?!

Well, that's all from me today Folks, I'm on a mission to get all the leftover Quality Street out of the house...

Stampin FluffnStuff

No comments:

Post a Comment

We appreciate your comments & feedback :)