Monday, 3 December 2012

You Shine!

Can I just say- brrrrrrr???!!!! How cold has it turned?!!! Today I am showcasing one of the A La Modes from the latest MFT release called You Shine. 

The fab thing is that Kitty has 15% off all Christmas stock including this stamp which you can buy here!! Already made all your Christmas cards? Do what I do, take advantage of the sale for making next year's cards!! 



I've coloured You Shine with copics and paper pieced her cowl neck jumper. I double stamped all the ornaments, cut them out individually and raised them up on 3d foam pads to give more depth. These papers are Carta Bella Merry and Bright. I've used one of the sentiments that came with the image and cut out using the File Tab Dienamic. The sketch I've used is roughly based on an old MFT one.


Close up! Such a fun stamp- love the hair decoration too! x


1 comment:

  1. gorgeous card with fab colouring of that lovely image!
    xxx Margreet

    ReplyDelete

We appreciate your comments & feedback :)