Tuesday, 11 December 2012

Snow Noel

I hope you are all loving the CC Designs themed week so far.. there are so many fabulous CC Designs Stamps out there now it would be hard not to - they are super cute!
I decided to use the gorgeous Snow Noel... loving these snowmen!
I used my Copics to colour the Snow Noel stamp and added Pan Pastels around the edge. The papers are Kaisercraft Mint Twist and of course i added some pearls, a dash of ribbon & loads of Kraft!

I have gotta dash as i am preparing for the shop sale on Saturday!
If you are local come and pop in, all our stock will be discounted for the day with savings up to 50% off you won't want to miss out. It is also our last day before we close the shop for Christmas.

If you are an online shopper... we will have a sale shortly after so watch this space!

Kitty xx

1 comment:

  1. Ohhh I love this stamp, and your card is scrummy sweetie xx

    ReplyDelete

We appreciate your comments & feedback :)