Wednesday, 19 December 2012

Last Minute Christmas cards

Hello Everyone! Jane here today and I have 3 quick cards to share with you which were made using some of the gorgeous Wee Stamps toppers which are available for only £1.00 here at My Mum's craft shop.


I had a little panic last week and I realised I had not made enough cards to send!  I managed to make these 3 very quickly using scraps from my scraps box layered onto red card.


I added some Pink Petticoat sentiments and some flowers and other bits and bobs from my stash. These toppers  are perfect for making little girls Christmas cards.


I hope you have a lovely Christmas and good luck with all your Christmas preparations! 
Jane
x

1 comment:

  1. Lovely cards with pretty papers and gorgeous colouring!
    xxx Margreet

    ReplyDelete

We appreciate your comments & feedback :)