Monday, 31 December 2012

Celebrate with Queenie and Princess

Hi everyone! Steph here and it's day 2 of our "Celebrations" themed week and I'm showcasing a gorgeous Saturated Canary stamp.


I've used this beautiful image by Saturated Canary called Queenie and Princess- it's such a joy to colour and is a fabulously HUGE image! I coloured with copics. These papers are soooo pretty- they're by Teresa Collins and are called Tell Your Story. I've used them so much so watch out for lots more cards coming with these papers. Love that colour combo especially! The sentiment is Paper Smooches from the Sentiment Sampler- best fonts ever! Finally I finished off with a bit of sticky lace and these pretty little pearls.


Close up! Such a gorg image to colour.

Don't forget our Monthly Challenges start tomorrow! Yay! x

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous card Steph...have this stamp myself too...great colouring and pretty papers...Happy New Year!
    xxx Margreet

    ReplyDelete

We appreciate your comments & feedback :)