Monday, 10 December 2012

CC Designs Week- Meoples!

Hope you all had a lovely weekend. Today is Day 2 of CC Designs week. Don't forget, if you leave a comment on all the posts, you can win some fabulous candy- so what are you waiting for??! 

I've decided to showcase some Christmasy Meoples and their sweet little snowmen!



So first up is the adorable Meoples Navivity. Is this not THE cutest set ever?!!! You get these 3 stamps plus 3 sentiments in the set. I've coloured with copics and arranged them in a little nativity scene. The papers are Echo Park Winter Park. I created the little doorway by using the one of the Rounded Banner Stax Dienamics. The sentiment is one from the set and is cut out using Fishtail Flags Stax.


Second up is the cute CC Design Snowmen and this stamp is called Meoples Snow Joy .Again, I've used the same papers but added the new Jumbo Snowflake Dienamic and a border using Simply Scallop Large Dienamic.

xxxx

3 comments:

  1. Ohhh two scrummy cards. I love the cute traditional card but the snowman is so adorable xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I love these cards. I've been looking at the Meople stamps for a while but haven't bought any yet! I love the layouts you have used and your colouring is fab ! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fabulous cards Steph! Your colouring of these cute images is awesome and the colours you picked, too! Thanks for your lovely comment on my blog, take care, Ira x
    irascreacorner.blogspot.nl

    ReplyDelete

We appreciate your comments & feedback :)