Tuesday, 20 November 2012

Winter Wishes

I am soooo loving Christmas at the moment but am also loving all the Winter themed stamps, papers etc out at the moment..there seems far more than usual which is fabulous!!
I thought i would go wintery this week and here is what i came up with...
How cute is that polar bear? I Just love him and want to give him a big squeezy cuddle! He is of course fron the Winter Friends Stamp Set by Some Odd Girl as is the sentiment too. l. I coloured him with Copics and the papers are a mix of My Minds Eye & Kaisercraft. I created the hills with the new Dienamics Snow Drifts and lots of glamour dust. The snowflake sky is made using a Memory Box Die and of course i had to add lots of kraft & pearls, as always!
You can purchase all products used on this card from My Mum's Craft Shop.
Catch you all soon :)
Kitty xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

We appreciate your comments & feedback :)