Friday, 23 November 2012

Weeeeeeeeee!


Morning All :)

I have a bit of a double for you today as I've been playing with the Wee Toppers again. They're great, I can make two cards with these in the time it makes me to make one which I've coloured. I've said it before and I'll say it again... perfect for when you're in a tight squeeze. Show me someone who's not up against it at this time of year!


So, the Toppers are The Hobby House Wee Stamp Toppers Let it Snow and the cute papers are from My Minds Eye Winter Wonderland. I think the colours on both work really well together.


I've just added some Rhinestones, Fancy Buttons and Dew Drops from Store and Ribbon and Seam Binding from my stash. Job done!

Stampin FluffnStuff

No comments:

Post a Comment

We appreciate your comments & feedback :)