Friday, 9 November 2012

Wee confession...!



Morning :)

I'm not generally a fan of pre-coloured Toppers and I use them begrudgingly, and when I'm in a bit of a corner. But, I have a wee confession, Peeps... The Hobby House Wee Stamps Toppers - Winter Fairy are more than a little gorgeous! Even on their own, without a touch of glitter, they're cute.

 I've teamed this one up with some pretty First Edition Stocking Fillers papers, some lace, twine and gems and it's job done. Where did I put that list of Christmas jobs...?

Stampin FluffnStuff

3 comments:

  1. nothing wrong in the use of pre coloured.. i myself not too often tempted but its a smashing topper and a brilliant card hugs sassyxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. GORGOEUS!!!! Love the papers and color combo. BEAUTIFUL!!!
    Hugs, Rosalee

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love these toppers and the papers you've used match it so well x

    ReplyDelete

We appreciate your comments & feedback :)