Saturday, 24 November 2012

Paper Smooches are in the building!



Oh it's a miserable, damp afternoon out there... The kind of afternoon that has me running for the craft room, biscuit in one hand (long gone now) and mug of tea in the other. 

I'm really excited as Kitty has started stocking Paper Smooches in Store. Yippee! Mine arrived yesterday and I've been itching to get at them (yep, that's plural). I'm not telling you which set I've used, you can go check them out instead! So it's just as well it's a bit of damp squib today really.

You know what else I like to do when it's yuck outside? Shopping. Online specifically. I can do it without venturing out. And... Not that I'm trying to encourage you in any way. (Ahem!) There's currently free shipping in The UK, (halved for Worldwide.) on any order (minimum spend £5) placed in the Online Store before midnight on 25 November. No codes. No messing. Just shopping. Happy Days.

Stampin FluffnStuff

No comments:

Post a Comment

We appreciate your comments & feedback :)