Friday, 16 November 2012

Odd Christmas



Morning All :)

As Kitty has just taken a delivery of Some Odd Girl Stamps, I thought it only fair to play with Angel Gwen. Well. it would be rude not to, right? ;) The sentiment and the banner are all included in the same set, so you get planty to have fun with.

I wanted to put Gwen with traditional Christmas colours, so I've used papers from the Glitz Design Joyeux Noel stack. And let's not forget my trusty Die-Namics Fishtail Flag Stax. Where would I be without those? And don't worry if you missed out on the latest Die-Namics. More are on their way as I type! ;)

The little pearls on the banner are The Hobby House Heart Pearls. I've not had them long, but I have used them A LOT already. 

That's all from me today, but be sure to stop by for more inspiration over the weekend...

Stampin FluffnStuff

4 comments:

  1. love this with a super image ... and such a perfect card hugs sasyxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. fab card with gorgeous colouring!
    xxx Margreet

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello dahling! Thanks for visiting my blog - this is super gorge! Love the papers and fabby design. She is colored to perfection - as always! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Faye, FAB card! Love this image and gorgeous traditional papers.

    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete

We appreciate your comments & feedback :)