Monday, 19 November 2012

Hobby House toppers!

Hello my little Happy Crafters! It's my time to be showing you a little love for My Mum's Craft Shop and showcasing some more of the fantastic Christmas toppers Kitty has in stock. The first two cards are made using 2 of the Hobby House Mo Manning Christmas time toppers...


The amazing thing about these toppers are the size! They maaaassive!! I cut around this little guy and mounted him on Kaisercraft Turtle Dove paper. The sentiment is created using my beloved High Rise Alphabet Die-namics- gotta be one of my fav buys of 2012! Stars are nesties finished with button and Bakers twine.


Mo Manning topper number 2 again cut out and mounted on Kaisercraft Turtle Dove paper. The lush bow is created with the Dienamics Beautiful Bow in red felt. OMG- you have to get this die!!!


Finally I've got a Hobby House Kenny K topper from the Festive Cheer sheet to show you. Papers are by Echo Park- these are actually one of last year's pads but Kitty has all the brand new ones here. Sentiment is a Cats Pajamas one from the Define Good stamp set cut out with the File tab Dienamics. Snowflake is Sizzix die.

These toppers are just so fab for quick and easy Christmas cards- big on impact and speedy to make, they get a big thumbs up from me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We appreciate your comments & feedback :)