Friday, 2 November 2012

Happy Cupcake Day



Morning all :)

Have you been enjoying all the Sweet Treats here at the Shop Blog this week? It's been heaven for someone with a stash and sweet stuff problem!

Friday morning means it's nearly the weekend, what better way to celebrate than with a little Cupcake? And with the imminent arrival of new Some Odd Girl deliciousness at The Shop, it's only fair that I played with Baker Mae to help remind you of just how fab Kristy's images are.

Of course, my other love is Die-Namics, and I've used the Squiggle Border with some scraps of card to complete this clean and simple little number.

Have a great weekend.

Stampin FluffnStuff

3 comments:

  1. My fave SOG image.. it is lush lol xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the colours you've used hear and that border die. I feel a shopping trip coming on x

    ReplyDelete
  3. SO SWEET!! Love everything about it.
    Hugs, Rosalee

    ReplyDelete

We appreciate your comments & feedback :)